☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- spice cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- pumpkin (the smaller 15 oz can)
- cinnamon sugar mixture for sprinkling or rolling
How to Make Pumpkin Poppers
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
Spray oil in a mini muffin pan. Of you do not have one you can try making bigger ones in a muffin pan, but they will need to bake longer.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake mix and pumpkin. You can use a wooden spoon for this. Mix some cinnamon in, about 1 teaspoon. Drop by spoonfuls into the mini muffin cups. Put in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- 3When they come out of the oven you can cool and eat or roll while warm in cinnamon-sugar optional.