Pumpkin Pie Squares
- pumpkin pie filling (your own or the one below)
- 2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 3 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1----29oz can(s)
- libbys pumpkin
- 2 c
- canned milk
- yellow cake mix --mix as directed
- whipping cream, whipped or cool whip
MOMS PUMPKIN PIE
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Squares
- 1Mix 1 pumpkin pie filling (your own or the one above)
Mix 1 yellow cake mix as directed
- 2Grease and flour 12 x 17 pan.
Pour mixed cake in pan.
Carefully pour pie filling on top.
- 3Bake at 350* for 30-40 min. or until knife comes out clean
Serve with whipped cream.
If you want to use a 9x13 pan you have to cut the prepared cake mix in half. The rest of cake batter can be made into cupcakes.