How to Make Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°.
Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine Pumpkin Puree, Evaporated Milk, Eggs, Sugar and Cinnamon until well-combined.
- Pour this mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry Cake Mix on top of the Pumpkin mixture.
- Now take melted Butter and drizzle all of the top.
- Bake for about 55-60 minutes. It might still be just a bit jiggly in the middle when done. It will continue to set up as it cools. Let it cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.