- 1 box
- yellow cake mix (18.25 oz)
- 15 oz
- can of pumkin puree ( not pie filling)
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cloves
- (or sometimes i just use pumkin pie spice if i have it on hand)
How to Make Pumpkin Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 12 cup muffin pan.
- 2Mix together cake mix(do not add in the ingredients on the box of the cake mix you do not need them), pumpkin puree and spices. Mix well.
- 3Spoon in muffin pan and Bake for 20-25 mins.
- 4***I also love to use Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix for this recipe aswell...all you use is the cake mix and pumpkin puree( omit the spices). This cake is so moist and delicious!! No one will know you put pumpkin puree instead of oil and eggs! you can bake as a cake or muffins. If baking as a cake following the baking time on the box.