PUMPKIN LUST CAKE
1 stickbutter, melted
1 cchopped pecans
8 ozpackage of cream cheese, softened
16 ozcontainer cool whip - or can make fresh whipped cream
2 pkg(3.4oz) of jello instant pumpkin spice pudding
3 ccold milk
·nutmeg for sprinkling
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make PUMPKIN LUST CAKE
- For the crust:
1. Combine butter, flour, chopped pecans and sugar and press into a 9 x 13 in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- For the Cream Cheese Layer:
1. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 cups cool whip until smooth. Spread over crust.
- For the Pumpkin Layer:
1. Mix pudding mixes with cold milk, whisking for several minutes. Set it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to let it thicken. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Top with remaining container of cool whip. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Cut into squares and serve. Keep refrigerated.