Hope you enjoy!
- 1 pkg
- 15.25 oz yellow cake mix (or spice cake mix)
- 1 pkg
- 17.5 oz betty crocker pumpkin bar mix
- 1/2 can(s)
- pure pumpkin not filling (15.oz can)
- eggs (or two eggs and two ¼ cup liquid egg whites)
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin spice
- 1 c
How to Make PUMPKIN LOAF
- 1Sift dry ingredients together
In stand mixer, add eggs, one at a time, half the pumpkin puree, water.
Mix batter on medium speed for about 2 minutes, then on high speed for another two minutes.
I used 6-8 mini loaf pans @ 375 for 25-30 minutes as ovens vary.
Cool loafs on rack.
Dust with powdered sugar, whip cream or frost with a maple frosting, if desired.
- 2NOTE: I wrapped them in plastic wrap and stored them in the freezer until needed.
Friends and family say it was the moistest pumpkin bread they've tasted.
- 3Note on PUMPKIN: I saved the other half to make a pumpkin frosting, using 8 oz cream cheese, approximately 2 cups of confectioners sugar (sifted), 2 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp pumpkin spice. But I wasn't happy with the taste so didn't use it.