Pumpkin Angel Cake Swirls
This is a quick and simple recipe and very low in calories. I love these 1 step angel food cake recipes. Hugs to you Tracy.
- 1 box
- angel food cake mix- the 1 step kind
- 15 oz
- can solid pumpkin (i used libby's)
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 8 oz
- reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 or more Tbsp
- water- to mix with the cream cheese
How to Make Pumpkin Angel Cake Swirls
- 1Preheat oven to 375^. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with Pam;set aside.
Combine the cream cheese and the 2+Tablespoons of water and beat until it is thinned a little to a thick drizzle texture. Set aside.
- 2In another large bowl mix the cake mix 3/4 c. water, pumpkin and spices.Beat on medium until well blended.
- 3Add 1/2 the pumpkin mixture into the prepared baking dish. Smooth out and drizzle 1/2 the cream cheese over and smooth all over the top.
- 5Bake 35 minutes or until tested done with a wooden toothpick.