☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1 large
- box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1/4 c
- plus 3 3/4 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 tsp
- butter flavoring
- beaten eggs
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 8 tsp
- 2 tsp
- 1 c
- finely chopped nuts
How to Make Pistachio Cake
- 1Mix the first two ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2Make a well in the above mixture.
- 3Mix together the vegetable oil, butter flavoring, 4 beaten eggs and the sour cream.
- 4For the topping mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and nuts.
- 5Grease and flour a 10" bundt pan. Put in about 1/3 of the batter.
- 6Sprinkle with about 2/3 of the sugar/cinnamon mixture and half of the nuts.
- 7Add remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture and top with remaining nuts.
- 8Bake 350 degrees. Toothpick test in 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 9Cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes. Turn upside down to release the cake. (You may have to use a thin bladed knife or spatula to release the sides.)