☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 largebox instant pistachio pudding mix
1/4 cplus 3 3/4 tsp. vegetable oil
2 1/4 tspbutter flavoring
1 csour cream
1 cfinely chopped nuts
How to Make Pistachio Cake
- Mix the first two ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the above mixture.
- Mix together the vegetable oil, butter flavoring, 4 beaten eggs and the sour cream.
- For the topping mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Grease and flour a 10" bundt pan. Put in about 1/3 of the batter.
- Sprinkle with about 2/3 of the sugar/cinnamon mixture and half of the nuts.
- Add remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture and top with remaining nuts.
- Bake 350 degrees. Toothpick test in 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes. Turn upside down to release the cake. (You may have to use a thin bladed knife or spatula to release the sides.)