Pinto Fiesta Cake
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 ccooked pinto beans, mashed
2 cdiced raw apples
1/2 cchopped nuts
2 cconfectioners' sugar
How to Make Pinto Fiesta Cake
Cream sugar and butter; add beaten egg.
- Combine beans with sugar mixture.
- Combine flour, soda, salt and spices; sift.
- Add to sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Add apples, raisins, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove from oven.
Combine comfectioners' sugar and water.
- Remove cake from pan;
- Glaze with sugar mixture while still warm.
Madeline Brown, Pres.
Campus Church of God LWWB
Cyclone, West Virginia