★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspvanilla extract
20 ozcan of crushed pineapple
1 cchopped walnuts or pecans
1/2 cflaked coconut
How to Make Pineapple Walnut Cake
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs and sugar together for 2 minutes.
- Add your flour, baking soda, vanilla, can of pineapple (Do not drain), chopped walnuts (or pecans) and coconut. Beat until mixed together.
- Pour into a 13 X 9 pan sprayed pan with cooking spray.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. This will be very moist to the touch.