Pineapple Coconut Squares
How to Make Pineapple Coconut Squares
- 1In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together.
- 2Add egg
- 3Combine flour and the baking powder then stir into mixture with egg.
- 4Press mixture into a 9" square buttered baking pan. Spread the pineapple over the crust and then set aside.
- 5For the topping, beat the sugar and butter together. Then beat in the eggs and stir in the coconut. Spread on top of the pineapple at 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until it becomes a golden brown.
- 6Cool completely, then cut into squares.