Recipe & Photo: kraftrecipes.com
1 choney maid honey grahams, finely crushed (about 7 crackers)
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1 cplus 3 tbsp. sugar, divided
4 pkg(8 oz.ea.) cream cheese, softened
1 csour cream
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 can(s)(8 oz.) pineapple tidbits in juice, very well drained
1/2 cpineapple preserves
How to Make PINEAPPLE CHEESECAKE
- Mix the graham crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake in a preheated 325-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until well blended. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour batter over crust. Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Mix pineapple and preserves; spread over cheesecake just before serving.
- NOTE: If using dark nonstick springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.