Recipe & Photo: kraftrecipes.com
- 1 c
- honey maid honey grahams, finely crushed (about 7 crackers)
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- plus 3 tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 pkg
- (8 oz.ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits in juice, very well drained
- 1/2 c
- pineapple preserves
How to Make PINEAPPLE CHEESECAKE
- 1Mix the graham crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake in a preheated 325-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until well blended. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended.
- 3Pour batter over crust. Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- 4Mix pineapple and preserves; spread over cheesecake just before serving.
- 5NOTE: If using dark nonstick springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.