★★★★★ 1 vote5
1yellow cake mix
1large can of crushed pineapple, drained
214 ounce cans of sweetened condensed milk
18 ounce container of whipped topping (cool whip)
2/3 ccoconut flakes
1 ccoconut milk from a fresh coconut
3 Tbspcream of coconut
How to Make Pina Colada Cake
- Preheat over to 350 degrees and prepare a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix cake according to directions on the box but replace part of the water with water/milk from inside fresh coconut and add 1 tablespoon of cream of coconut to batter.Then add half of the crushed, drained pineapple to batter.
- Put in 350 degree overn for 30-40 minutes
- While cake is baking combine whipped topping with remaining pineapple and 2 tablespoons of cream of coconut. You can add more for more intense coconut flavor.
- Pour both cans of condensed milk over cake and allow to cool.
- Once cake has cooled spread whipped topping and pineapple mixture over top of cake evenly.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes evenly over top. Place cherries evenly across cake.
- Be sure to refrigerate cake.