1. Mix cake according to box directions.
2. Grease 9x12 pan and bake.
3. When cake is done, take fork and punch holes in
cake while hot.
4. Combine milk and cream of coconut.
5. Pour over hot cake.
6. Allow cake to cool.
7. Top with Kool Whip.
8. Sprinkle coconut on top of Kool Whip.
Note: Very rich but delicious!
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!