PERSONAL NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
18round gingersnaps or biscoff cookies, crushed
2 Tbspunsalted butter, melted
1 1/2 cheavy cream, divided
1(8 oz.) block cream cheese
1/2 cbrown sugar, packed
1 tspvanilla extract
3/4 tspground cinnamon
1/4 cground nutmeg
1/4 tspground ginger
1(14 oz) can canned pumpkin puree, chilled
How to Make PERSONAL NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES
- In a small bowl combine cookie crumbs and melted butter, mix until evenly coated. Press into the bottom of 6 jars or glasses.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and beat for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, fold in the pumpkin puree, then ¾ of the whipped cream.
- Scoop into a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe over the cookie base. Add the remaining whipped cream to a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe on top (I used a tip but you don't have to). Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, white chocolate shavings or caramel.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.