PERSONAL NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES
- round gingersnaps or biscoff cookies, crushed
- 2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- heavy cream, divided
- (8 oz.) block cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/4 c
- ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp
- ground ginger
- ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp
- (14 oz) can canned pumpkin puree, chilled
How to Make PERSONAL NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES
- 1In a small bowl combine cookie crumbs and melted butter, mix until evenly coated. Press into the bottom of 6 jars or glasses.
- 2In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
- 3In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and beat for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, fold in the pumpkin puree, then ¾ of the whipped cream.
- 4Scoop into a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe over the cookie base. Add the remaining whipped cream to a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe on top (I used a tip but you don't have to). Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, white chocolate shavings or caramel.
- 5Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.