Perfect Low Carb Cheesecake
You can make a flavored cheesecake by using DaVinci or other sugar free syrups.
Also, consider topping with sugar free jam or preserves. Another alternative would be to drizzle with sugar free caramel or chocolate sauce.
- 5 pkg
- cream cheese (8 ounces each), room temperature
- 5 large
- eggs, room temperature
- packets or 3/4 cup granulated splenda
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- heavy cream
How to Make Perfect Low Carb Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pan (deep dish pie plate works well) with non-stick spray.
- 2Mix eggs, cream, Splenda and extract. Add cream cheese and beat until creamy and there are no lumps.
- 3Pour into pan and bake for about 1 hour.