Peanut Butter Eclair Cake
- 1 box
- chocolate graham crackers
- 2 box
- (3 1/4 oz boxes) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 3 1/2 c
- (8-ounce) container cool whip, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- of your favorite chocolate frosting
*TIPS: IF YOU CAN NOT FIND THE CHOCOLATE GRAHAM CRACKERS THEN YOU CAN USE CHOCOLATE TEDDY GRAHAMS.
*TIPS: IF YOU LIKE A CREAMIER TEXTURE YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN WHIPPED CREAM AND MIX IT WITH THE PEANUTBUTTER MIXTURE INSTEAD OF USING THE COOL WHIP.
How to Make Peanut Butter Eclair Cake
- 1Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with whole graham crackers.
- 2In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to mix pudding with milk and peanut butter; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 3Fold in whipped topping
- 4Pour half the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Place another layer of whole graham crackers on top of pudding layer. Pour over remaining half of pudding mixture and cover with another layer of graham crackers.
- 5Heat the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for about 1 minute. Pour over the top of the cake. Refrigerate and let it set up for at least 12 hours before serving.