☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- 915oz.) vanilla cake mix or sugar-free
- 1/2 lb
- (2 stickes) butter or light butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- (14oz.) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 1/2 c
- sour cream or light sour cream
How to Make Peach Slice or Other Fruit in Can
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 13x9-inch baking dish with parchment paper. In bowl ,combine the cake mix and melted butter to form a dough. Spread the dough evenly in the base and return to the oven for another 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature, then chill in the fridge(this gives the base time to set). Serve chilled.
- 2Optional: Sprinkle with cinnamon before the final bake. This is equally delicious using 2 peeled, thinly slice apples instead of peaches. If peaches are in season, you want make your owned stewed peaches rather than using canned. In a saucepan add 1/4 cup sugar or Splenda sugar and 3/4 cup of water to 1 1/2 pounds of peeled and halved peaches. Bring to boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.