☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxyellow cake mix
2 can(s)lite peaches (2-15 oz cans) or your favourite pie filling or mixed fruit
1/2 cbutter (frozen)
How to Make Peach Dump Cake
- Heat oven to 375
- Cover the bottom of a 13 x 9 cake pan with a light layer of the dry cake mix.
- Pour the cans of un-drained peaches over the top of the
- Sprinkle the rest of the cake mix over the top of the peaches evenly. Sprinkle a little cinnamon over the top of the cake mix..
- Take the frozen butter, then using a cheese grater, grate evenly over the top of the cake mix.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Try this same recipe with apple filling, or cherries. You can use any kind of canned fruit that has syrup with it.
Serve with ice cream!!