☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 2 can(s)
- lite peaches (2-15 oz cans) or your favourite pie filling or mixed fruit
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- butter (frozen)
How to Make Peach Dump Cake
- 1Heat oven to 375
- 2Cover the bottom of a 13 x 9 cake pan with a light layer of the dry cake mix.
- 3Pour the cans of un-drained peaches over the top of the
- 4Sprinkle the rest of the cake mix over the top of the peaches evenly. Sprinkle a little cinnamon over the top of the cake mix..
- 5Take the frozen butter, then using a cheese grater, grate evenly over the top of the cake mix.
- 6Pop in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- 7Try this same recipe with apple filling, or cherries. You can use any kind of canned fruit that has syrup with it.
Serve with ice cream!!