PARTY TIME MINI CHEESECAKES 4 A CROWD
Rose Mary Mogan
These little dessert gems are great if you want something sweet but not too much. They make a beautiful presentation. I used 48 unit mini muffin pans to bake these in to hasten the baking process. My husband made the dessert stand for me for the event. I love the separate 3 piece units for displaying the desserts
- 2-3 box
- vanilla wafers (i used aldi's brand)
- 3 lb
- softened cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 6 large
- eggs, room temperature
- 6 tsp
- princess emulsion or extract of choice
- 3 can(s)
- canned fruit filling, flavors of your choice
- mini paper cupcake liners
How to Make PARTY TIME MINI CHEESECAKES 4 A CROWD
- 1PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES F. Line muffin tins first with the paper liners. Add a vanilla wafer to each paper liner. I turned the wafers upside down in the liners to make them fit better.
- 3Using a teaspoon add enough batter to each cup till almost filled. Then place pan in preheated 350 degree F. oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Then remove from oven, muffins will fall in center. Allow to cool completely about 3 hours.
- 4Using a small teaspoon add enough filling to top each muffin with fresh or canned fruit pie filling or custard topping of our choice. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!
- 5NOTE: Princess cake & cookie Bakery Emulsion adds a creamy and rich bouquet flavor to cookies and cakes, and the flavor does not bake away as with alcohol based products. It is used measure for measure in baked goods, and slightly less in foods that are not baked like frostings. I ordered mine from Amazon. I love it.