Pancakes For 12 Hungry Boys
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 stickbutter, softened
1/2 cbaking powder
1 1/2 tspsalt
FOR BANANA PANCAKES
FOR BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
2 1/2 cblueberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
How to Make Pancakes For 12 Hungry Boys
- In large bowl, beat eggs well.
- Add butter and milk, mix well.
- In another bowl, combine sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add sugar mixture to egg mixture and stir till everything is well blended.
- If using bananas; peel and mash bananas.
- Mix cinnamon into banana mash and stir mash into pancake batter.
- Add flour, mixing between each cup. Blend thoroughly.
- Cook on hot griddle or skillet.
- If using blueberries, sprinkle berries onto pancake batter of each pancake after you've poured the batter onto the griddle/skillet.