Pampered Chef's Spring Bonnet Cake
- 1 box
- yellow or lemon cake mix
- container of vanilla or lemon frosting (if you use vanilla add yellow food coloring)
- vanilla or lemon sandwich cookies
- fruit snack roll rainbow color
- box of jordan almonds, spring colors
- easter m&m's, green sugared candies
How to Make Pampered Chef's Spring Bonnet Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. In a 2-qt oven safe measuring bowl spray non-stick spray; coat well
- 2Prepare cake mix according to package directions and pour into measuring bowl.
- 3Bake 55-60 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean. When done place on cooling rack for 15 minutes. Invert onto a pretty plate; let cool completely.
- 4To decorate: Start by frosting the cake. Add cookies around the cake. Place jordan almonds as shown in the picture with an m&m in center of each flower. Cut to green sugared slice candies and make leaves, and place 2 on the flowers for petals. Unroll your fruit roll and wrap it around the base of the cake just above the cookies. Tie in a bow. In a plastic ziplock add remaining frosting and cut one end & put a dab on each cookie.