Paleo WOW Coconut Bread
DIY Coconut Milk
NOTE: Don't forget to put some parchment paper int he bottom of your pan, I have ruined way more loaf's then care to mention this way.
3/4 corganic coconut flour
1 tspaluminum free baking powder
1/2 tspsea salt
1/2 craw organic coconut oil, softened
1 Tbspcinnamon, ground
1/2 tspfresh ground nutmeg
1 tsporganic vanilla extract
2 Tbspraw apple cider vinegar
6 largefree range eggs, seperated
2 Tbspraw honey
2 Tbspdried organic unsweetened coconut flakes *optional
2 tspraw sugar *optional
How to Make Paleo WOW Coconut Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a standard loaf pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together coconut flour, baking powder and salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Add in softened coconut oil and honey and stir till well blended and smooth.
- Separate eggs, beat egg whites till stiff and reserve. Add egg yolks to the batter, with vanilla and apple cider vinegar.
- Working quickly, but gently, fold in egg whites. Pour the batter into your loaf pan and sprinkle on some flaked coconut and sugar if desired.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 40 minutes.