Oreo Cookie Fudge Bundt Cake!
- 1 box
- fudge cake mix (or whatever you like)
- 1 3/4 c
- 1 small
- package of chocolate pudding mix
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 12 oreo cookies crushed
- 6 oz
- dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
- (or 1/2 a stick) of butter cut into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp
- more or less of heavy whipping cream
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
How to Make Oreo Cookie Fudge Bundt Cake!
- 1Cake: mix first 4 ingredients together and reserve about 1 cup of the cake batter. Pour the batter, not the reserve, into a well greased and floured large bundt pan. I used Pam Baking Spray works great!
- 2Filling: combine cream cheese and sugar and mix well. I used my stand up mixer. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well. Fold in the oreo cookies. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the batter and then cover the cheese with the reserve batter.
- 3Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool for about 15 minutes before removing cake from pan. Put a wire cooling rack over the cake and flip to remove the cake. Cool completely before the next step.
- 4Glaze: In a double boiler or a saucepan with a glass bowl on top and water in pan, melt the chocolate chips until nice and smooth, add a few pieces of the butter and continue to stir until blended, next add the cream until you reach the consistency for pouring. You will be pouring this glaze over the cake. I put my cooled cake on my cake plate to do this. I added a few more crushed oreo cookies on top. You can determine how much or not at all. Happy Baking!