Oreo Banana Split Ice Box Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1, 8 oz
- package cream cheese softened
- 1 c
- smashed banana
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 4 c
- cool whip
- chocolate cream oreos
- berry oreos
- 1/4 c
- chocolate syrup
How to Make Oreo Banana Split Ice Box Cake
- 1Beat the Cream Cheese & Sugar until creamy.
- 2Add the banana and beat again.
- 3Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- 4Dip the Chocolate Cream Oreos in the milk quickly. Place on the bottom of an 8 X 8 baking dish.
- 5Cover the Oreos with half of the Banana Cheesecake.
- 6Dip the Berry Oreos in the rest of the milk and layer on top of the Banana Cheesecake.
- 7Spread the remaining Banana Cheesecake on Top. Cover with 2 remaining cups of Cool Whip
- 8Refrigerate a few hours to set up. Cut into 16 squares and drizzle with Chocolate Syrup. Store Covered in the refrigerator.