Oreo Banana Split Ice Box Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1, 8 ozpackage cream cheese softened
1 csmashed banana
1/4 cpowdered sugar
4 ccool whip
16chocolate cream oreos
How to Make Oreo Banana Split Ice Box Cake
- Beat the Cream Cheese & Sugar until creamy.
- Add the banana and beat again.
- Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Dip the Chocolate Cream Oreos in the milk quickly. Place on the bottom of an 8 X 8 baking dish.
- Cover the Oreos with half of the Banana Cheesecake.
- Dip the Berry Oreos in the rest of the milk and layer on top of the Banana Cheesecake.
- Spread the remaining Banana Cheesecake on Top. Cover with 2 remaining cups of Cool Whip
- Refrigerate a few hours to set up. Cut into 16 squares and drizzle with Chocolate Syrup. Store Covered in the refrigerator.