1 pkgduncan hines yellow cake mix
1 pkgorange jell0 (dry) large box
3/4 cwesson oil
4 largeeggs (room temperature) 1 hour
LEMON SAUCE FOR CAKE
2 cc&h powdered sugar
2 largelemons (juiced and seeded)
How to Make Orange- Lemon Sheet Cake
- Mix all above Ingredients, by hand (60 strokes)
or by Electric Stand Mixer for 2 minutes on medium.
- Prepare regular size sheet cake pan or 9" X 13"
Lightly grease and flour
Depends how thick and how many people you want to serve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; bake for 30-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean in center.
- When cake is done and before it cools completely make holes in the top of cake all over. I use a
wooden kabob stick.
- Blend powdered sugar and juice of lemons to create sauce for warm cake.
Then saturate the cake with A lemon sauce; it will create a glaze on top as it cools.
Recipe is above: Enjoy