- 1 box
- orange cake mix
- 1 pkg
- orange jello (3oz)
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- orange (fresh)
- 1 1/2 c
- 12 oz
- 9 oz
- kool whip
How to Make Orange Coconut Cake
- 11. Grease/spray 4 round cake pans.
2. Preheat oven to 350.
3. Cake-mix cake mix, jello, water, eggs and veg. oil.
4.Pour evenly into cake pans to make 4 layers.
5. Bake until done-app. 30-45 min.
6. Combine sour cream, juice and pulp of orange, sugar,
7. Reserve 1 cup of filling for icing.
- 38. Put filling between each layer of cake.
Mix kool whip with 1 cup filling.
Spread over cake.