Orange and Strawberry Cream Puffs
How to Make Orange and Strawberry Cream Puffs
- Get your puff pastry thawed and cut into small circles and bake them according to the directions on the box.
- Zest the whole orange and juice half of the orange.
- Slice your strawberries, you can make them into little fans if you'd like.
- Your puff pastry circle will puff up while baking, cut the top off and make a well in the middle of your circle.
- Mix 3/4 of your orange zest and 2 tablespoons of the fresh orange juice into your lite cool whip.
- Fill your puff pastry circles with the cool whip, top with your strawberry fans and garnish with some of the remaining orange zest.