☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- bar (3oz.) dark chocolate, chopped
- 8 Tbsp
- ( 1 stick) of butter or light butter
- 1 c
- chocolate cake mix (see tip) or sugar-free cake mix
- eggs, lightly beaten
- tip: store the rest of the cake mix in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag, ready for the next batch of puddings!
- optional: serve with a dollop of whipped cream or scoop of vanilla ice cream or use sugar-free for both
How to Make Ooey-Gooey Chocolate Puddings
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F. Melt the chocolate and put 7 tablespoon of the butter in the microwave or in a saucepan over how heat.
Let cool slightly, the stir in cake mix and eggs and mix well.
- 2Grease four 8oz. ramekins or custard cups well with the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter. Dividing evenly, pour the batter into the ramekins.
Bake until to of pudding are set, 12 to 14 minutes.
Serve in the ramekins or turn out onto individual dessert plates.
- 3I found recipe like this but use two muffin pan that you can get at the Dollar Tree. Spray the bottom one pan and spray the other too. Pour the batter in one and put the other over it.