☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 3/4 csugar
2 tspheaping tsps cinnamon
6medium gala, fuji or honey crisp apples
2 tspbaking soda
How to Make One Bowl Apple Cake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl mix, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and oil.
- Peel and slice the apples and add to mixture in bowl (coating as you go to keep apples from turning brown).
- Mix together baking soda and flour and add to ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix well (best with a fork) until all of the flour is absorbed by the wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture into one 9x13 or two 9 inch round pans. Bake for approximately 55 minutes.