★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
3/4 ccinnamon applesauce, unsweetened
1 tspvanilla extract
3 coats old fashion
1 cwhole wheat flour (stone ground if possible)
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/4bag of hazel nuts
12 largemarshmallows (cut up) or about 30 little ones.
How to Make Oatmeal Cookiecake
- Preheat oven - 350 degrees.
- Mix each ingredent in well before mixing the next.
- Add vanilla and stop.
- Mix in seperate bowl very well; oats, flour, baking soda and hazel nuts.
- Then add dry to wet, mix well.
- Grease sheet cake pan lightly.
- Spread oatmeal mix evenly in pan.
- Bake for 25min, then remove place cut up marshmellos on top of oatmeal mix. Bake another 20min under foil.
- Rest for 5min.