Nutter Butter and Chocolate Overload Cupcakes
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Oh my! How could you not fall in love with these sweeties?! The aroma of peanut butter filled the kitchen as we were prepping them... We could hardly wait for the first bite. Delicious! The Test Kitchen
1 boxcake mix, devils food..mix as directed
1 pkgregular sized Nutter Butter cookies
1 pkgmini Nutter Butter cookies
1 can(s)chocolate frosting
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
1 ccreamy peanut butter
8 Tbspbutter room temperature
2 cpowdered sugar
3-4 Tbspheavy cream...you can use milk also..until frosting is thinned a little
2 tsppure vanilla
How to Make Nutter Butter and Chocolate Overload Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350.Take 12 Nutter Butter cookies and cut them in half. Line cupcake tins with cupcake papers and drop a half a cookie in the bottom of each.
- Mix cake mix according to directions on the box.
- Chop approx 12 cookies coarsely and mix them in the cake mix.
- Fill the cupcake tins and bake aprrox 15-18 min.
- Prepare Frosting
Cream togather peanut butter and butter. Add vanilla. Slowly add powdered sugar. Add cream or milk to thin the frosting as desirsed.
- Frost cupcake ... leave a well in the center the place a dab of chocolate frosting and place a mini Nutter Butter on top.