Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cups
- nutter butters, crushed up (i used a rolling pin)
- 1/2 c
- melted butter (start w/ 1/4 cup & then keep adding to your desired consistency like a crust)
- vanilla ice cream
- hot fudge sauce
- whipped cream & sprinkles
How to Make Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Add the melted butter & mix in w/ the Nutter Butters. Press into muffin pan. (This made 6 regular sized ones for me.) Don't worry about it going all up along the sides, just push it up a little.
- 2Bake about 10 mins. or until you see that it is getting browned. Remove & then cool off.
- 3When they are cooled, just pop them out of the pan. I turned the pan upside down & they all came out easily with no breakage. I put them in baggies (half in the fridge & half in the freezer for later.) Then, just pop them out when you're ready & add all your toppings. Obviously, you can mix this up & use chocolate ice cream, fruit, whatever ya like that goes good w/ peanut butter flavor.