Not Your Grandma's Banana Muffins
Lisa, Mason's Mom
1 cunbleached all-purpose white flour
1 cunbleached white whole wheat flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder - non aluminum
1/2 tspiodized sea salt
2eggs - large or extra large
1/2 cgranulated sugar
2 cbananas - mashed (about 4 medium)
1/2 capplesauce, unsweetened
How to Make Not Your Grandma's Banana Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare cupcake pans.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs until they change color and begin to "fluff". About 1 or 2 minutes by hand.
- Stir sugar into eggs.
- Next,stir in the applesauce.
- Add the "liquid" ingredients bowl to the "dry" ingredients bowl. Stir to mixed. Don't over mix.
- Fill each cupcake holder 2/3 way. A little less than 1/4 cup.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes. Toothpick clean.
- If you can wait... they are better after a good nights rest.