NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
- (1) 8 oz
- package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- (1) 15 oz
- can pumpkin puree
- 3 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- (1) 1 oz
- package cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix
- (1) 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- (1) 12 oz
- container frozen whipped topping, plus extra for garnish if desired
- sleeve graham crackers (about 9 crackers)
- 1/2 stick
- (4 tablespoons) butter, or margarine melted
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar or splenda
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
How to Make NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
- 1Place the graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and pulse the crackers into fine crumbs.
Add the melted butter, sugar and brown sugar and pulse until combined.
- 2Spoon the crumbs into individual 9-ounce plastic cups (or other individual sized cups for serving). Place in the refrigerator to set while you are preparing the filling.
- 3In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until light and creamy.
- 4Add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and pudding mix and beat until completely mixed, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl to ensure that all ingredients are well combined.
- 5Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix again until well combined.
Change your stand mixture attachment to the wire whisk. On slow speed, fold in the tub of Cool Whip until well combined.
- 6Allow the mixture to sit in the refrigerator for about an hour to firm up.
Using a large pastry bag with a large tip, or a spoon, top the graham cracker crust in each cup with the pumpkin mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.