Nancy's Mini Cheesecakes
P.S. Although this recipe yields 1 1/2 dozen, I usually double everything and make a full 3 dozen. Enjoy!
2 pkg8-oz. philadelphia cream cheese (room temp)
2 tsppure vanilla extract
2/3 cnestle's semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1 can(s)fruit pie filling (strawberry or raspberry)
18nilla wafer cookies
How to Make Nancy's Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line cupcake tins with cupcake papers and place one Nilla wafer cookie in each.
- Combine in large bowl cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs. Mix with hand mixer on high until well blended.
- Fold chocolate chips into batter with spoon.
- Spoon batter into each cupcake paper (a little over 1/2 full).
- Bake in 350° oven for approximately 13 mins.
- Take cheesecakes out of oven and let cool for 10-15 mins.
- Top each with a dollop of pie filling. (Strawberry and raspberry are my favs, but blueberry and cherry are also good. I've even used mandarin orange slices!)
- Serve warm or refrigerated. Cover and refrigerate leftovers (if any!).