Nancy's Mini Cheesecakes
P.S. Although this recipe yields 1 1/2 dozen, I usually double everything and make a full 3 dozen. Enjoy!
- 2 pkg
- 8-oz. philadelphia cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 c
- nestle's semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 can(s)
- fruit pie filling (strawberry or raspberry)
- nilla wafer cookies
How to Make Nancy's Mini Cheesecakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Line cupcake tins with cupcake papers and place one Nilla wafer cookie in each.
- 3Combine in large bowl cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs. Mix with hand mixer on high until well blended.
- 4Fold chocolate chips into batter with spoon.
- 5Spoon batter into each cupcake paper (a little over 1/2 full).
- 6Bake in 350° oven for approximately 13 mins.
- 7Take cheesecakes out of oven and let cool for 10-15 mins.
- 8Top each with a dollop of pie filling. (Strawberry and raspberry are my favs, but blueberry and cherry are also good. I've even used mandarin orange slices!)
- 9Serve warm or refrigerated. Cover and refrigerate leftovers (if any!).