My Not-So Fattening Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu
2 pkg(8 ounce each) fat-free cream cheese, softened
6 pkgsugar free substitute or equivalent of 1/4 cup sugar
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
1 pkg(3 ounce) sugar-free lemon flavored gelatin
2 cthawed fat-free nondairy whipped topping
1/2 call-fruit red raspberry preserves
2 Tbspmarsala wine
2 pkg(3 ounce each) ladyfingers
1 ptfresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
How to Make My Not-So Fattening Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu
- Combine cream cheese, sugar substitute and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer at high speed until smooth and set aside.
- Combine 1/3 cup water and gelatin in small microwavable bowl and stir and place in microwave at high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until water is boiling and gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from microwave, stir and set aside to cool slightly.
- Add gelatin mixture to cheese mixture in a mixing bowl and beat one minute.
- Add whipped topping and beat one minute more, scraping side of bowl until well blended and set aside.
- Using a small bowl, whisk together preserves, 1/4 cup water and marsala wine until well blended.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of preserve mixture and set aside.
- Spread 1/3 cup of preserve mixture evenly over bottom of 11 X 7 inch glass baking dish.
- Split ladyfingers in half and place half on top of preserves in bottom of baking dish
- Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers and sprinkle 1 cup of raspberries evenly over cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining ladyfingers and spread remaining preserves over ladyfingers
- Top with remaining cheese mixture.
- Cover and refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator,uncover and cut servings sizes and place on small dish and sprinkle with remaining raspberries and drizzle with reserved 2 tablespoons of preserves mixture before serving.