My Not-So Fattening Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu
- 2 pkg
- (8 ounce each) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 6 pkg
- sugar free substitute or equivalent of 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- (3 ounce) sugar-free lemon flavored gelatin
- 2 c
- thawed fat-free nondairy whipped topping
- 1/2 c
- all-fruit red raspberry preserves
- 2 Tbsp
- marsala wine
- 2 pkg
- (3 ounce each) ladyfingers
- 1 pt
- fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
How to Make My Not-So Fattening Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu
- 1Combine cream cheese, sugar substitute and vanilla in large bowl.
- 2Beat with electric mixer at high speed until smooth and set aside.
- 3Combine 1/3 cup water and gelatin in small microwavable bowl and stir and place in microwave at high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until water is boiling and gelatin is dissolved.
- 4Remove from microwave, stir and set aside to cool slightly.
- 5Add gelatin mixture to cheese mixture in a mixing bowl and beat one minute.
- 6Add whipped topping and beat one minute more, scraping side of bowl until well blended and set aside.
- 7Using a small bowl, whisk together preserves, 1/4 cup water and marsala wine until well blended.
- 8Reserve 2 tablespoons of preserve mixture and set aside.
- 9Spread 1/3 cup of preserve mixture evenly over bottom of 11 X 7 inch glass baking dish.
- 10Split ladyfingers in half and place half on top of preserves in bottom of baking dish
- 11Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers and sprinkle 1 cup of raspberries evenly over cheese mixture.
- 12Top with remaining ladyfingers and spread remaining preserves over ladyfingers
- 13Top with remaining cheese mixture.
- 14Cover and refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 15Remove from refrigerator,uncover and cut servings sizes and place on small dish and sprinkle with remaining raspberries and drizzle with reserved 2 tablespoons of preserves mixture before serving.