My kitchen needs to be organized!
When I bake or cook, I always CLEAN-UP the kitchen FIRST! As strange as that seems, I like "a place for everything" and "everything in it's place". I dislike hunting for things I need when I am preparing to bake or cook a meal! Call me fussy if you wish to do so.
I just had my first hot cup of coffee of the morning, and I am ready to organize the kitchen. Here is my first project: the cabinets with spices,herbs, and other cooking ingredients.
- 1 small
- jar of each of my favorite spices, herbs, flavorings
- 1 pkg
- jar or can of my baking ingredients for those good old recipes and new ones too!
THE KITCHEN IS MY FAVORITE ROOM IN ANY HOUSE!
How to Make My kitchen needs to be organized!
- 1After the summer I will be indoors more, and I will want to prepare better meals for my husband and myself. We eat simply and more fast foods all summer. It's too hot to bake things, and I worked part-time, so I didn't cook very much from late June through Labor Day. We used the grill, ate out a little more as places were open nearby for the summer season.
- 2The kitchen is not large, but it's my favorite space in the house! I am trying to paint the inside of the cabinets, and to finish the outside of the cabinets, but it isn't something I enjoy doing. My husband built the house, the first kitchen he built is my own, and it was built many years ago. So it needs updating!
- 3I love to bake, and cook, and I use many utensils, old pots like a Dutch Oven which was a wedding gift, and I am trying to replace old wornout pans. The commercial grade baking pans are my favorites, and I love glass containers, wooden utensils, nice casseroles, and pretty dishes and serving things!