My Easy Tiramisu!
- 3 sachets
- dream whip
- 1 can
- cream ( i use nestle)
- 4 Tbsp
- powdered milk
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 pkg
- 3 Tbsp
- instant coffee (i use nescafe)
- 3 c
- water, slightly warm
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- cocoa powder, unsweetened
- *chocolate or wafers or cookies of your choice
How to Make My Easy Tiramisu!
- 1-Whip together dream whip, cream, milk, vanilla and sugar with an electric mixer.
- 2-Dissolve instant coffee in lukewarm water.
-Dip the ladyfingers (one by one) in the strong coffee just for a second and lay them side by side in the bottom of your dish.
- 3-Cover the ladyfingers with a layer of the cream filling.
-Sprinkle cocoa powder over the cream.
-Sprinkle some small chunks of your favorite cookies or wafers or chocolate over the cocoa powder. (I use whatever I find in my pantry, Oreo's, Mars, Snickers, chocolate wafers, chocolate chip cookies etc)
- 4-Repeat with another layer of ladyfingers, cream, cocoa powder and your favorite chocolates or cookies.
-Refrigerate well before serving, I always put it overnight in the fridge, it will look and taste better.