Mt. Dew Cupcakes
1 boxlemon cake mix
1 and 1/3 cmt. dew (almost a whole 12 oz. can).
Frosting1 can lemon or vanilla frosting
·green food coloring
·optional: coconut for the frosting.
How to Make Mt. Dew Cupcakes
- In a bowl, mix with a mixer the cake, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Slowly add the soda, as it might froth up a bit.
- Line the muffin tin with paper liners and fill only 1/2 full.
- Preheat oven to 375 and bake them (all 36!!) for 18-22 minutes.
- Mix green food coloring to the frosting. Or, some coconut like I did. Frost when cool and sit back for all the "AhhhhhPlause"!!