Mt. Dew Cupcakes
- 1 box
- lemon cake mix
- 3/4 c
- 1 and 1/3 c
- mt. dew (almost a whole 12 oz. can).
- 1 can lemon or vanilla frosting
- 1 Tbsp
- green food coloring
- optional: coconut for the frosting.
How to Make Mt. Dew Cupcakes
- 1In a bowl, mix with a mixer the cake, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- 2Slowly add the soda, as it might froth up a bit.
- 3Line the muffin tin with paper liners and fill only 1/2 full.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 and bake them (all 36!!) for 18-22 minutes.
- 5Mix green food coloring to the frosting. Or, some coconut like I did. Frost when cool and sit back for all the "AhhhhhPlause"!!