Mom's old time orange cream bars
- 1 box
- orange flavored cake mix
- 1 box
- ( 4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oi
- 1 c
- white chocolate chips
- 8 oz
- craem cheese, softened
- 1 stick
- butter, softened
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- orange sprinkles for decoration
How to Make Mom's old time orange cream bars
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9"x13" baking pan with cooking spray. In lg bowl, beat cake mix , pudding mix, eggs and oil until doughy.
- 2Stir in white chocolate chips. Press dough into bottom of pan. Bake 20 mins or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool.
- 3In another lg bowl, Beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Slowly beat in powdered sugar. Spread onto cooled cake. Garnish with sprinkles and cut into bars. I sometimes add a little orange juice to the cake batter, about 1/4 cup to give it more of an orange taste, but it's up to you how much orange taste you want.