Mint Chocolate Irish Cream Trifle
Most ingredients are available in the sugar free/fat free variety and can be made as individual servings in martini or larger shot glasses.
- 1 pkg
- devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/2 c
- irish cream liqueur or irish cream non-dairy creamer
- 3 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- 3.9 oz each instant chocolate pudding
- 5 c
- whipped topping
- 1 pkg
- andes mint chocolate candies, chopped roughly
How to Make Mint Chocolate Irish Cream Trifle
- 1Prepare and bake cake according to directions on box, using a greased 13 x 9 pan. Allow cake to cool.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix for 3 minutes. (I usually do this the night before to allow mixture to set and thicken.)
- 3Cut cake into 1-1/2 inch cubes and arrange in first layer of trifle bowl. Sprinkle cake layer with the Irish Cream. Top with pudding mixture, whipped topping and chopped mint choc candies.
NOTE: My trifle bowl only allows 2 layers of each ingredient. There is enough ingredients here to allow for 3 layers.