Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes with Pumpkin Glaze
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Just the recipe title along had us excited! These delightful cakes are made all the more delicious by the addition of Susan's wonderful pumpkin glaze! A real holiday must. The Test Kitchen
1 1/2 cbutter softened
8 ozcream cheese, softened
3 call purpose flour
1 tspreal vanilla extract
1/2 tspalmond extract
1 cpowdered sugar
2 Tbsppure pumpkin (not the pie mix)
How to Make Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes with Pumpkin Glaze
- Beat butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating well, Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until yellow disappears.
- Combine flour and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended; stir in vanilla and almond flavorings.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups, filling three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350° for 16 to 18 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes then remove from pans, and let cool completely on wire racks. Remove cupcake papers and put cakes on a tray.
- Mix powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, water, and cinnamon until well blended.
- Drizzle pumpkin glaze over cakes.