Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes
Sooooo, I had to try out the pans to figure out how much to fill them and how long to cook.
They turned out great.
How to Make Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes
- 1Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with electric mixer 2 minutes or until creamy
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating 5-7 minutes.
- 3Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears. Add vanilla, mix well.
- 4Combine flour and salt, gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low just until blended after each addition.
- 5Pour into 5 greased and floured mini loaf pans.
- 6Bake at 300 degrees, 40-45 minutes. Test each cake with tooth pick to see if it's done. (four of mine were done, the 5th took another 3 minutes.
- 7NOTE: My mini pans are 6 inches long, 3 inches wide and 2 inches deep.