Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes
Sooooo, I had to try out the pans to figure out how much to fill them and how long to cook.
They turned out great.
- 1 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 3 c
- 6 large
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp
How to Make Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes
- 1Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with electric mixer 2 minutes or until creamy
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating 5-7 minutes.
- 3Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears. Add vanilla, mix well.
- 4Combine flour and salt, gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low just until blended after each addition.
- 5Pour into 5 greased and floured mini loaf pans.
- 6Bake at 300 degrees, 40-45 minutes. Test each cake with tooth pick to see if it's done. (four of mine were done, the 5th took another 3 minutes.
- 7NOTE: My mini pans are 6 inches long, 3 inches wide and 2 inches deep.