How to Make MINI CHEESECAKES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place liners in muffing tins and place one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each tin.
- Slowly blend cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Fill tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for 1 hour then chill in refrigerator. Put 1 T. pie filling on the top of each before serving. Makes 12 to 15 cheesecakes!
- You can use any kind of pie filling that you want. I love the cherry but whatever pie filling you want to use is up to you. I'm thinking about trying blueberry next time! ENJOY!