How to Make MINI CHEESECAKES
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place liners in muffing tins and place one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each tin.
- 3Slowly blend cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- 4Fill tins 2/3 full.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for 1 hour then chill in refrigerator. Put 1 T. pie filling on the top of each before serving. Makes 12 to 15 cheesecakes!
- 6You can use any kind of pie filling that you want. I love the cherry but whatever pie filling you want to use is up to you. I'm thinking about trying blueberry next time! ENJOY!