★★★★★ 1 vote5
- vanilla wafers
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- foil liners, place in muffin/cupcake tin
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
- 1Oven preheated to 325 degrees
- 2Place 1 wafer in each liner.
- 3Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each. Pour over wafers, filling 3/4 full.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes.
- 6Remove from pan when cool. (while warm top with chocolate chips) Chill. After chilled add toppings such as fruit, preserves, nuts or whatever you might like.