★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 pkgcream cheese
12foil liners, place in muffin/cupcake tin
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
- Oven preheated to 325 degrees
- Place 1 wafer in each liner.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each. Pour over wafers, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan when cool. (while warm top with chocolate chips) Chill. After chilled add toppings such as fruit, preserves, nuts or whatever you might like.