8regular size milky way bars
1 1/4 cbuttermilk
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cpecans, chopped
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Milky Way Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bunt pan with non-stick spray with flour.
- Melt candy bars and butter, stirring freguently, in nonstick pan. Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Separate egg yolks and whites. Set whites aside to be used later.
- Combine egg yolks, buttermilk and baking soda in small bowl until blended.
- Combine flour and salt in another bowl. Add to candy mixture alternating with buttermilk mixture. Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold whites into batter.
- Bake for 1 hour or until cake pulls away from sides of pan. Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
3 reg size milky way bars
1 stick butter
2-2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2-4 tablespoons milk
Melt candy and butter. Stir in powdered sugar and milk. Spread on cooled cake.