Milky Way Cake
81 3/4 oz o milky ways - you can use snack size ones
2 1/2 cflour
1 1/4 cbuttermilk
1 ccoursley chopped pecans
4eggs well beaten
1/4 tspbaking soda
How to Make Milky Way Cake
- Melt Milky Ways with 1 stick of butter. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cream remaining 2 sticks of butter with sugar.
- Add eggs and cooled chocolate mixture.
- Sift flour and baking soda together.
- Alternately add flour and buttermilk to the batter blending well.
- Add vanilla and pecans. Mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Ice with your favoite chocolate icing.