- 1 (18.25) oz
- devils food cake mix
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 10 (1.5) oz
- milk chocolate bars with almonds
- 1 (12) oz
- whipped topping
- 1 (8) oz
- cream cheese
- 1/2 c
How to Make Milk Chocolate Bar Cake
- 1prepare cake mix according to package.pour batter into 3-8 inch round pans.bake at 325f. for 20-25 minutes.
- 2cool layers for 10 minutes,remove from pan.
- 3beat cream cheese,powdered sugar,and sugar med,speed with mixer.
- 4chop 8 candy bars finely.fold cream cheese and chopped candy into whipped cream.
- 5spread between layers and on top and sides of cake.
- 6chop 2 remaining bars,sprinkle candy over cake,store in refrigerator.