This is my own recipe and my own photos.
- 1/3 c
- 1 1/4 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, softened (2- 8 oz. pkgs.)
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large
- eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 8 oz
- container dairy sour cream, room temperature
CRUST* SEE NOTE
How to Make Microwave Cheesecake-10-inch
- 1In a 10-inch microwave safe quiche dish or deep dish pie plate, melt butter in microwave about two 30 second bursts. Add crumbs and sugar; press firmly on bottom of dish. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, rotating dish once-if you have a non rotating function.
If you like make a coconut crust using:
1 1/4 cups flaked coconut
3 Tablespoons melted butter
Combine together. Press evenly on bottom and up sides of dish. Bake in 325^ conventional oven for 15 to 20 minutes- checking to make sure it does not burn. It should be golden brown. Let cool on wire rack while making filling.
- 3Pour into prepared crust. Cook at 50%power, (medium) for 3 minutes; then for 3 more minutes at five or six 30 second burst or until center is almost set , rotating dish once. Top with sour cream. Cool. Then place in refrigerator for 3 hours or until set. Serve or top with fruit, if desired.
Store covered in refrigerator.
I mixed together 1/2 cup of dairy sour cream and
1/2 cup peach yogurt
and spread on top. You can use any fruit flavored yogurt with the sour cream.
try this one also:
Microwave Cheesecake for One or Two